Monday, September 3, 2012

Tattoos?

Hellooo all! Again, sorry for the long period between posts, I just have a lot of other things on my mind!
          
             Have you ever looked back over the last few years and realized that you are a completely different person? That all of your likes and dislikes have changed as you grow as a person and get closer to finding yourself? I hear this is part of being a teenager, but I never knew what people meant until I myself with a teenager. For instance, I have never been a fan of tattoos, but lately I have been seeing them as a thing of beauty, a work of art. Like seeing your body as a blank canvas, and any true artist can never leave a blank canvas blank for long...



I think this tattoo is soo pretty and whimsical!
 
 
Also, I love the effect this one gives, the feather and the birds. I remind me of Neverland. So pretty, so pretty...
 
 
I think if I were to get a tattoo, it would be "dreamer" written in pretty cursive on the inside of my wrist.
 
Who knows, maybe by the time I'm 18 I will have outgrown this phase, but for now I am loving tattoos. What is your take? Do you find them trashy, beautiful, artistic, stupid? Let me know! 
 
xoxo, Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment